Happy new Year

Options
monica
monica Member Posts: 83
edited December 2011 in Day to day

May 2012 be a year full of health , happiness and joy for everyone. I wish 2012 will be the year when a cure for bc is found.

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes Monica I agree with you.  If there were no more women put through this "test" I would be happy. Have a great start to 2012 and let's all hope that "this is our year to shine" (but not chemo shine) XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes Monica I agree with you.  If there were no more women put through this "test" I would be happy. Have a great start to 2012 and let's all hope that "this is our year to shine" (but not chemo shine) XLeonie

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Monica and Leonie, wishing you both a happy and healthy new year as well. To find a cure for breast cancer and all other cancers would be fantastic.
    Love Chris. Xxx
  • Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Monica and Leonie, wishing you both a happy and healthy new year as well. To find a cure for breast cancer and all other cancers would be fantastic.
    Love Chris. Xxx
  • Kathryne
    Kathryne Member Posts: 78
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Monica,

Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year, and here is a toast to finding a cure for B/C in 2012. Thanks for your support over the last 5 months. Love Kathryne