Christmas Wish

Options
pennyb
pennyb Member Posts: 176
edited December 2011 in Day to day
Hello Ladies,
Day 2 of chemo 3 isn't so great, but am very hopeful tomorrow will be much better.
My Christmas wish is for all you beautiful, brave women is too have good results in 2012.
Take care of yourselves.
Much love
Penny

Comments

• LeeS
    LeeS Member Posts: 128
    edited March 2015
    Options

Merry Christmas to you too Penny...Is that half way through the chemo for you then? Congrats if it is. Chemo was awful for me too...to the point where I considered not finishing it!...So glad I did though or I'd be left wondering...

Nearly 5 years down the track I am so so grateful for putting in the hard yards..and definitely stronger mentally for it.

Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you. It might help to remember that when you're next hooked up. XXXX

I LOVE your profile photo and hope you are enjoying Christmas like you are in that photo.

See you again soon online.

Lee. X

• LeeS
    LeeS Member Posts: 128
    edited March 2015
    Options

Merry Christmas to you too Penny...Is that half way through the chemo for you then? Congrats if it is. Chemo was awful for me too...to the point where I considered not finishing it!...So glad I did though or I'd be left wondering...

Nearly 5 years down the track I am so so grateful for putting in the hard yards..and definitely stronger mentally for it.

Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you. It might help to remember that when you're next hooked up. XXXX

I LOVE your profile photo and hope you are enjoying Christmas like you are in that photo.

See you again soon online.

Lee. X

• pennyb
    pennyb Member Posts: 176
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yes it is halfway through chemo. It hasn't been fun at all, I too have thought about not finishing, but it has to be done!
    Thank you for your kind thoughts.
    Love Penny xx