Would Not Miss Chrissie Lunch

Options
annie6@bigpond
annie6@bigpond Member Posts: 11
edited February 2012 in Community news and events

Hi Ladies,

Long time no see, I have been busy these last few weeks at work, leading up to Chrissie can get a bit hectic in a Shopping Centre as you know. Cleaning up the mess can be exhausting as well!

I have been back at work awhile now, but when I read that you were having Christmas lunch on  Monday the 19th I thought....OH NO! As Monday is my longest shift. Lynn thankyou for giving me enough notice to make the excuse not to be there (work I mean). 

I wouldn't miss it for quids as they say!  Do you think Sara could pick me up on the way there if she is able to.

Can't wait to see my pink sisters.

Do I bring a Santa Pressie! 

Love Annie   x    

Comments

• annie6@bigpond
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lyn,

Thanks for your quick reply, car'nt wait to see all who understand looking forward so much to catching up with everyone. See you soon!

Annie xx

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015
    Options

Annie!!!!! You are still here!!!! We have missed you but I understand about the business of work. It will be so good to catch up!

See you Monday,

love,

Lynne

• annie6@bigpond
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes I'm still here carn't wait to celebrate, and catch up see you Monday! missed you lovely ladies.

Annie x

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Annie

So good to hear from you was going to phone you to see if you fell off the end of the earth! Will pick you up of course on Monday at about 1045 if that's ok! Have no idea how to get to the place but with you and Lynda in the car am sure we'll find it! Have a GPS too!!!!

Love Sarah xxx

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015
    Options

Fran, Colleen and Joan are going to come too. They found us through the Beacon so that will be lovely...might have to hire out the whole room!!!

see you Monday,

Love,

Lynne

• annie6@bigpond
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Sarah,

Thanks so much I will see you at 10.45 that will be fine, Its near Albany Creek where we work have been a couple of times with Craig, but only know how to get there through Albany Creek Rd. Looking forward to catching up missed you all. Thanks again

Annie xx 

• mindy
    mindy Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks to the two Lyns for organising the Christmas lunch. I had a great time as I think did everyone else. Haven't laughed so much in ages.

It did end up quite a long table so I didn't talk a lot to the new ladies but it was nice to meet them.

Look forward to seeing everyone next time

Geraldine x

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

I agree Geraldine was so much fun. We are growing which is great but does mean not being able to talk to everyone but that's what the get togethers are for every 2 weeks!! Have  a great Christmas and New Year and seeyou all soon!

Love Sarah

Ps if you have facebook check out the elf video we made on my home page tee hee!!