Homeβ€Ί General discussion

Sydney Meet Up 8th May

124Β»

Comments

• FLCloverFLClover Sydney Member Posts: 1,224 ✭
    @Locksley maybe next time we can Zoom you in πŸ€”
  • BlondyBlondy Ruse Member Posts: 234 ✭
    Sorry to say @FLClover but you look lovely., despite what you think. There's a bubbly girl underneath all of thatΒ 
    @Locksky, maybe it's something you could pioneer in your own area. Meeting places, like parks, coffee shops, the local club, a home, and bring a plate and a smile xx
    Great idea @FLClover, zoom.Β 
    Thanks @Blondy, although bubbly could be used for exterior as well, cos I am starting to look like a bubble πŸ˜†πŸ˜„ hahaha! Just kidding 😁. Thank you though 😘😘 

Good idea about @Locksley starting her own support group in her area πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
    @FLClover these are only $18.99 and Aussie too.The American ones are very expensiveΒ 
    edited May 19
    @Blondy oh I love that!! I think I’ll prob order that one 😁😁.Β 
    I’m not sure if you noticed, but I was wearing a polka dot head band similar to hers to our meet up, in an attempt to look like her for fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ. I had my hair down though. And I didn’t even see your T-shirt there, of the lady I was trying to imitate πŸ˜„. I fooled around a bit at home when I saw your t-shirt on the pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
    (don’t judge πŸ˜†)

Yes I did notice your headband. Im a hairdresser lol. In Oct I dress up like her with the headband. I have a habit of doing that. I'll find a pic of another. You're funny. Have fun.