Australian-made gorgeous post-surgery bras

Options
Gavroche
Gavroche Member Posts: 31
Queenslander Kat Houghton was so disappointed with the choice of bras post breast cancer surgery, she decided to make her own. Kat worked with a Lingerie and Swimwear Designer who has worked for 20+ years with Triumph, Berlei UK and Marks and Spencer.

I ordered two and have been wearing them for a week: buttery soft, hidden seams, convertible straps, pocketed for breast forms but work just as well if you are flat, a uniboober or implants etc.

I have one of each - the more glamorous "Signature" bra in black (lower V neck and thinner straps)  and the Lifestyle bra in candy floss pink (round higher neck and thicker straps). Definitely check with Kat about sizing. I was a 12 C and the Medium Lifestyle bra is perfect, whereas I needed the Large for the Signature.

Customer service is outstanding. Kat is now working on a swimwear range as well as tank tops/camisoles - she's a dynamo.

Cost is A$65 and you can purchase online at https://www.fuukcancer.com/collections/frontpage

I've attached photos - highly recommended. If you join its Facebook page there are many pix of women wearing these bras:

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    lovely 
  • Gavroche
    Gavroche Member Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi @primek - yes, they are lovely and very, very comfortable. And I really want to support Australian-made products.