StrataXRT

Options
2»

Comments

• ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549
    Options

Louise64 said:

I’m 11 radiotherapy sessions down- 14 to go after conservative lumpectomy- still large scar . I using StrataXRT morning and night but today have blisters on scar line especially deeper part of wound. Any suggestions for today .... will see nurses Monday - Dr Weds. I’m so tired !!!
    #radiotherapy #strataxrt

Louise54  So sorry to hear I start my treatments 15/9/20 Sending hugs, and I am sure somebody on here will be able to help with suggestions. xx
  • ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549
    Options

lrb_03 said:

Hi, @ChezaH, I beleive you buy it online, $90+ for 20g tube, $160+ for 50g tube. No prescription required. Don't do anything until you have your first appointment with the radiation oncologist.  There are a few (rare) hospitals that provide it, or can help you get a better price

Hi Yes I did as you suggested and waited until my first appointment so I have organized to use the StrataXRT when on start on Monday, thanks for the information good advice.
    How are you going ? finally finished ? I know I was glad to get to the end of that dreaded chemo, and celebrated, so I am thinking that the radiation will be a lot easier. Hugs Cheryl x