Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Kisquali

Options
13»

Comments

• Ellamary98
    Ellamary98 Member Posts: 157
    Options
    That's not good to hear at all. I despair at dental treatment in between cancer treatment. It doesn't seem fair! I was on Ribo for about 3 years. It worked well for me, putting my bone mets to sleep, until my cells became resistant to hormone treatment. I hope it lasts that long for you, or longer! Good luck with managing the jaw pain, hopefully a root canal will do the trick. xx
  • Jen_B
    Jen_B Member Posts: 18
    Options
    I agree, it's all the extra little appointments we don't really need. Hopefully this root canal fixes the ongoing issues.

That's great to hear, that's exactly what it is doing for me right now & we are hopeful this will be the case for a long time. I didn't even think about becoming resistant to the hormone treatment. Sending you all the best for ongoing treatment xx
  • Mezza2
    Mezza2 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Joinmelb, I have really thinning hair but no clump fall out. I am getting a topper to assist with fullness. I was on 600mg Ribociclib and reduced to 400mg this month with side effects reducing enormously. Not as itchy, fatigued or runny eyes.