This is My Mums Tribute Page

Options

Comments

• Nicole2733
    Nicole2733 Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2015
    Options

Danni,

The tribute page you've done for your mum is absolutely beautiful.  What a stunning mum she is - and from the messages left, it's clear how loved she was by so many.

I don't claim to know your pain right now, but I believe it to be something that aches the whole time, right in the middle of your body.  No matter what you do, say, think - it's always there.  I know I'll be feeling this pain myself soon.

Your mum is still with you Danni - every second of every day.  She will watch over you and your sister, protect you and guide you through this devastating time.  She's in your heart and that's where she'll always be.

You and your sister are a part of your mum - and through you, she lives on.

You'll never get over this, but in time, you will get through it.  Remember her always, talk about her, talk to her, remember the good times.  Your message to her was breathtakingly beautiful.  You keep talking to her honey, because she'll be with you forever.

xox

• Nicole2733
    Nicole2733 Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2015
    Options

Danni,

The tribute page you've done for your mum is absolutely beautiful.  What a stunning mum she is - and from the messages left, it's clear how loved she was by so many.

I don't claim to know your pain right now, but I believe it to be something that aches the whole time, right in the middle of your body.  No matter what you do, say, think - it's always there.  I know I'll be feeling this pain myself soon.

Your mum is still with you Danni - every second of every day.  She will watch over you and your sister, protect you and guide you through this devastating time.  She's in your heart and that's where she'll always be.

You and your sister are a part of your mum - and through you, she lives on.

You'll never get over this, but in time, you will get through it.  Remember her always, talk about her, talk to her, remember the good times.  Your message to her was breathtakingly beautiful.  You keep talking to her honey, because she'll be with you forever.

xox

• jo1234
    jo1234 Member Posts: 291
    edited March 2015
    Options

Beautiful tribute page for your beautiful mum Danni. May she rest in piece. Treasure all those memories in your heart forever.  She will always be with you so don't be afraid.  Luv Jo xx

• Dwakelin87
    Dwakelin87 Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you so much xxx.. yes she was such a beautiful stunning mum. So many people have tod me amazing beautiful stories about her that i never even knew of!!!!!!!!

I do believe you are right, there is no doubt she is definately still around me protecting me and watching me.. It just hurts not being able to hug her and hold her close.. i wish i could just squeeze her and smell her :-(

When i go to the cemetary i lay on the blanket next to her grave and just look at the sky and drift to sleep and think of her and talk to her or dream of things we use to do together

• Dwakelin87
    Dwakelin87 Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you for your kind words. xxxxxx