5pm @ Pine Rivers Bowls Club

Options
Lyn11
Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
edited December 2011 in Community news and events

Hi Everyone,

I hope to see you all tomorrow afternoon. It has been a long 2 weeks and I am looking forward to seeing all your lovely faces.

Lynne (Lyn11)

Comments

• brissie lyn
    brissie lyn Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wouldn't it be lovely to bring the baby?  Oh my grandson is perfect ...but his mother might have something to say if I kidnapped him!!?

It was great to catch up Lynne. See you in 2 weeks - oh, and get that knee looked at properly?

Lynx

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015
    Options

I had such a lovely time yesterday. You girls always buck me up and I always leave in a very light mood. Each and every one of you is very important to me. I have an appointment with the onc early Feb so I am going to contact her and see if she can get a scan done or something beforehand.

See you for pancakes,

LynneXXX

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi

Was lovely to catch up on Weds such a great fixture in my life now! As promised the details for the Moreton Bay Christmas Tea are Tuesday 6th Dec starts at 1030 Rabottinis Resturant Scarborough think its Landsborough Ave but along the beach front near the old hotel. $2 entry and bring a $10 secret santa gift have to RSVP by 22nd Nov so some time to think about it!

Lynne will this go to all our group or is there a way to do that?

See you for pancakes in 12 days!!

Love Sarah xx

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015
    Options

It should but I will put it on the events thingo in case. I don't have any contact number for Leanne.....I keep forgetting to ask her.

Love,

LynneXXX