Rest in Peace Sarah Watt

Options
traxx65
traxx65 Member Posts: 252
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

I have just heard that Sarah Watt passed away on Friday after her battle.  My thoughts and wishes are with her family at this time.  Sarah was a wonderful filmaker, director and wife and mother.  Rest in Peace Sarah.

Tagged:

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you for putting it up on the site.  Sarah was definately the quiet achiever. XLeonie

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

RIP Sarah  a wonderful artist, mother, partner, daughter and so much more.

I cried upon reading the news in the paper this morning - just as I cried reading many of her stories and watching her films.  Someone who saw beauty in the ordinary, the depth in what may have initially seems surface thin.

What struck me the most about Sarah on reading about her journey was that to her living was important.  She didn't battle, she lived fully and wholeheartedly right up to her death surrounded by family.  What an inspiration.  

My thoughts are with William, Clem, Stella and their family and friends.  Sarah is with Cosmo now and forever in your hearts and the hearts of many she touched through her art.

Amanda xx

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

i also heard on news last night about sarah.

i have liked william mc innes, as an actor, since sea change days. i have also seen interviews with him in recent years. he seemed very close to his wife.

my thoughts are with him and their family and friends, at this time.

sincerely, kathy c.

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

i also heard on news last night about sarah.

i have liked william mc innes, as an actor, since sea change days. i have also seen interviews with him in recent years. he seemed very close to his wife.

my thoughts are with him and their family and friends, at this time.

sincerely, kathy c.