Huge head - need help!

Options
2Ā»

Comments

• kamada
    kamada Member Posts: 70 āœ­
    Options
    Oh dear @Nefertari - Morgan Freeman comparisons could even motivate me to run for the razor! šŸ˜‚ Had a look at that durag- very nice BUT sizing too small!! šŸ˜” Also has a look at your site @primek but no real luck. Am looking at a LGFB session after taxol has had a turn at my hairs @iserbrown as I suspect locating where eyebrows belong on my face may be a major challenge for me!šŸ˜¦ Scarf tying lessons vis YouTube will also be interesting for someone as beautificationly challenged as I am! Hey look Iā€™m smiling - great work my new BC buddies! šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288 āœ­
    Options
    kamada, the durag is definitely not small.Ā  The ties on the back are long enough to adjust to different size boofheads lol.Ā  When all my hair fell out it needed to be tightened more and I wore a wig liner as it slipped around a bit more.Ā  Now that the Morgan Freeman hair is there it's still roomy, I like it because its cotton and not as sweaty as others.

At the LGFB workshop, they will show you how to ties scarves too.Ā  I found that easier.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392 āœ­
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Did u check the second link. They will make to size if head above 60cm.Ā 
    LGFB also had some tips making hats very easily out of Tshirts. I had a few nice ones I did like that. If you can't get to a workshop they have a book.Ā