DEDICATED TO ALL ONLINE BC LADIES

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited October 2011 in Day to day

Hi all I used this song at our last mini field of women as a song for all breast cancer sisters. download and listen to it it is so true. 

Whitney Houstans? WHEN YOU BELIEVE 

let me know what you all think. i love it. 

and also I hope you dance is a great song but When you believe is about all of us. 

(There can be miracles when you believe, though hope is frail it's hard to kill.

we are not afraid ,all though we know theres much to fear ,we were moving mountains long before we knew we could. )

i just love it so so true.

Comments

• jo1234
    jo1234 Member Posts: 291
    edited March 2015
    Options

I love it, Excellent choice. It's Beautiful and such an  inspirational song. I have just dedicated it to all BC women on facebook  for Breast Cancer month.

Whitney has some really inspiring songs.

Cheers Jo

• jo1234
    edited March 2015
    Options

I love it, Excellent choice. It's Beautiful and such an  inspirational song. I have just dedicated it to all BC women on facebook  for Breast Cancer month.

Whitney has some really inspiring songs.

Cheers Jo

• jo1234
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Fran, i've heard this song many times before, but have not really listened to it for quite some time. Songs seem to make more sense and have so much more meaning when you or someone you know is going through tough times hey. This song is just spot on for BC ladies.

Cheers Joxx

• jo1234
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Fran, i've heard this song many times before, but have not really listened to it for quite some time. Songs seem to make more sense and have so much more meaning when you or someone you know is going through tough times hey. This song is just spot on for BC ladies.

Cheers Joxx