The gift that keeps giving 😞

2»

Comments

• kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544 ✭
    @kmakm .  You never know your luck.  I have two that left home, well one got a boot out but rebounded for a while. Eldest stepdaughter at 22 (I thought she would be here till she was 30) second stepdaughter moving out on Saturday at 20.  One of my twins will probably be here for a while and the other one is sort of half here and half at the boyfriends.  I would say she will move soon (she is 20) It all happened within 6 months! Somewhat sad in one way but there is a little part of me that is just a tad excited after all these years of looking after an army. You know what I mean.

Typical, finally get the house to ourselves at times and the love lifes a little on the ho hum side.  Doubt there's going to be any swinging from the chandeliers. :smile:

Retirement, that sounds nice.  I just put in for three weekends work in a row and booked a day of lessons this weekend which will not be pleasant given the fact that I can't be in the sun for long these days without just about fainting.  Anyway no rest for the wicked huh.  Tahiti looks nice................. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974 ✭
    edited March 2019
    Simon