Mindy

Options
mindy
mindy Member Posts: 9
edited December 2011 in Day to day

Hi,

I was diagnosed with Early Breast Cancer in September 2011, I have had my surgery and am in my second week of radiotherapy.

Not sure what I'm supposed to put in the title box.

I live at  Albany Creek.

Best wishes,
Geraldine 

Comments

• mindy
    mindy Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lynne

I'm not sure if i replied to you or not. Too many Lynnes:)  i am actually only finished my second week. it was really bad the other day but is not too bad since so i am trying to figure why.  I  have been talking to the radiologists and nurse and am fiddling about with shampoos etc that i  might be reacting to as i have sensitive skin. The moogoo is great stuff and has become a close companion. i was also advised to use 99percent aloe vera which i lather on when i feel the need too . i tried the cool wet cloth and it was soothing. Someone told me to make sure to drink at least 4 glasses of water 30minutes or more before treatment. I figure  at best it will help and at worst i  will be well hydrated i rarely seem to drink as much as i should. Will keep the calamine in mind for later. Thanks for the advice i appreciate it.

I'll be at the next meeting and if you can't make it will look forward to meeting you later

Geraldine.