Friday @ the Lodge

Options
Scotty H
Scotty H Member Posts: 34

WOW the flights have just been sent to us and now we are almost ready to go. 

I have nearly finished my speach and will be talking again tomorrow with Amanda @ BCNA to finalise last minute things.

I will be great for others to hear of the support that partners need and also to be able to help others that dont have a voice to come forward and have someone to talk too.

Comments

• Jac n Chele
    Jac n Chele Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for all your and Liz's support during our experience of breast cancer. It was sooo great to have someone to ask those "silly" questions and to assure us that it would get better. xx

• Jac n Chele
    Jac n Chele Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for all your and Liz's support during our experience of breast cancer. It was sooo great to have someone to ask those "silly" questions and to assure us that it would get better. xx

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

have a great time, Amanda is sooooo helpful..I would love to read ur speech..are u doing this for a BCNA resource or at a function??

Partners feelings and requirements are sometimes forgotten in the rollercoaster of BC, especially at the beginning. Sounds like a great thing you are doing

Sam  :)

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

have a great time, Amanda is sooooo helpful..I would love to read ur speech..are u doing this for a BCNA resource or at a function??

Partners feelings and requirements are sometimes forgotten in the rollercoaster of BC, especially at the beginning. Sounds like a great thing you are doing

Sam  :)

• Scotty H
    Scotty H Member Posts: 34
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey Sam . Thank you for your kind words . This is for a function , however I will be posting the speech as I feel there are parts beneficial to a variety of people . Cheers Scotty H