Lumpectomy and deodorant

2»

Comments

• hillies2
    hillies2 Member Posts: 10
    Thank you. 
  • Patti J
    Patti J Member, Dragonfly Posts: 589
    Unfortunately  since all of my chemo. and other medications, I  have an even more heightened sense of smell. It is extremely off putting if I  go to a shopping centre being able to smell unwashed bodies!!! It even happens at the pool.
    Years ago, there were signs at public pools which stated: "Please shower before entering the pool". One of my yoga instructors told us to make sure we had showered before coming to yoga!
  • Blondy
    Blondy Member Posts: 238
    Have been using a crystal deodorant for nearly 30 years..After surgery I never used any until after chemo and radiation . I just used to keep giving my pits a wipe over throughout the day  I got a moo goo deodorant in my chemo pack from them and it is very good  Almost gone and I luckily found my usual rock crystal the other day. It lasts me 2 to 3 years. For quite some time I've only found the Rock crystal in liquid form and it needs to be bought more often. The solid is much better  It's very good on the feet too. 
  • Smurfee
    Smurfee Member Posts: 9
    I used my usual Nivea Sensitive and was fine.. once radiotherapy started I had Mepital over the area, so did not bother.  I was quite sore under my arm, with nerve pain dominating, so used my cushion for quite a while, which helps air the area.
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    I just got my Moogoo deodorant in the mail. Even the box is funny, it says Open Udder End.