Encore in Dubbo and 24 other regional NSW centres

Options
jennyss
jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
edited October 2018 in Health and wellbeing
YWCA Encore in NSW have released a time table and enrolment forms for exercise programs for Dubbo and 24 other regional NSW centres. All the 8 week programs start about  17th October and finish early December. As others have described, the programs are designed for people recovering from breast cancer. I have signed up to join the Dubbo program. Your GP/Oncologist has to sign a clearance that you are OK to take part. Phone 9285 6264 for more info and to get the enrolment forms sent to you. I enjoy walking, but I need to more - I'm looking forward to taking part!
Tagged:

Comments

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Its a fabulous program on many levels - hydrotherapy , guest speakers and also the chance to meet with others in the same boat - I found it a wonderful gift when I needed it most - I hope you enjoy it too.
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
    Options
    Thanks @Romla, I certainly need all the exercise and health aspects of Encore. I do feel part of our lovely BCNA online gang, but nine months  out from active treatment I will enjoy meeting others in the same boat.
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    I forgot to mention it’s fun @jennyss:)
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    It runs in Bathurst same dates 
  • JennyD78
    JennyD78 Member Posts: 69
    Options
    There's one in Waratah (Newcastle) that starts on the 16th October.  I've enrolled and if anyone else on here is going and would like to touch base before it starts, drop me a private message :)