cherished pleasures

Options
jo1234
jo1234 Member Posts: 291
edited September 2011 in Day to day

You know,  life dishes out some really nasty and cruel things for us to deal with but it also gives us some cherished  pleasures that can never be taken away.  This is a picture of my latest 4 mth old grandson Cooper. He is such a treasure, i just love him to bits.    " He just makes everything ok "

Cheers Jo xx

Comments

• jo1234
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Di

• Debbie J
    Debbie J Member Posts: 322
    edited March 2015
    Options

What a beautiful little boy. Just want to cuddle him. Grandchildren bring so much joy into our lives.

• Debbie J
    edited March 2015
    Options

What a beautiful little boy. Just want to cuddle him. Grandchildren bring so much joy into our lives.

• jo1234
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Debbie,  it is amazing how much  enjoyment  they can bring.  It's is irreplaceable,  I just want to squeeze them all.

Deb how have you been getting on with your depression now, is it under control yet?  I am on Tamoxifen and zoladex like you are and have some really low days also.  I suffer with depression anyway but one of these drugs  are making it heaps worse than it was. 

Hope everything is going ok with you, all the best

• jo1234
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Debbie,  it is amazing how much  enjoyment  they can bring.  It's is irreplaceable,  I just want to squeeze them all.

Deb how have you been getting on with your depression now, is it under control yet?  I am on Tamoxifen and zoladex like you are and have some really low days also.  I suffer with depression anyway but one of these drugs  are making it heaps worse than it was. 

Hope everything is going ok with you, all the best

• Debbie J
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am now on Femara, had a hysterectomy in July. Do not need Zoladex injections. Seeing  a new Psychologist and this is helping, still depressed, but it is improving slowly. Femara is giving me headacahs and joint pain. I have agood GP and due to my anxiety about the cancer turning up in some other part of my body, she did a full body scan. It was a releif that nothing showed up , gave me some reasurance at this satge for a while any way.

Having a ultrasound and mamagram on the other breast next week. Have beebn having pain in my  breast and under the arm, really scary, but the Dr could not find any lump. Thinks it may be hormonal. Will be glad when I have it off.

I see my plastic surgeon in November. Going Public even though I am in a private fund can not afford the outer pocket expense. Really sucks .

Going to have implants the other is far to long for me being under really scars me, as I get so sick from it just after 2 hrs and was told it could take up to 10hrs.

Tamoxifen did make me more depressed.

Take care, big hugs Deb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx