Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Indian head massage seriously beautiful..

Options
Sam09
Sam09 Member Posts: 149
edited May 2018 in Metastatic breast cancer
Today I had an Indian head massage ....wow. I thoroughly recommend it to all my sisters on here. It was so beautiful I nearly fell asleep . An Indian head massage is not only extremely relaxing but really good for lots of reasons including helping  to stimulate hair growth after chemo .It's good for circulation  and to relieve tight neck and shoulder muscles and lots of other reasons .After I hour of sheer peace and relaxation I have never endured in a massage and I have lots often I drove home floating and feeling so happy. Hence to say I booked again with Frank for next week . 
On a daily basis it is so hard to ride this journey of metastic breast cancer so today was such a good day my Indian head massage was so special I'm still floating hugs to all and please if you get a chance try one . Its so worth it..

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    How did you find out about it? Never heard of it before. Glad you got so much out of it
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    What a glorious post Sam! A pleasure to read. How wonderful it sounds. I've heard of them but never had one. I'm going to look into it! Thank you, K xox
  • Sam09
    Options
    I found out about it searching the net as I had headaches and was dizzy all the time and thought perhaps I had brain mets. This gentle Indian man weaved his magic and explained my trapezius was very tight and this is due to me lifting heavy weights in the gym .I  haven't had a problem since I've seen him the first time and I feel calm and strangely peaceful. He has that karma about him .A  true master at what he does .
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    I don't suppose you are in Melbourne Sam?! I'd like to see your guy for one of these incredible sounding massages.
  • Sam09
    Options
    Nooooo sorry just came back from Melbourne in Queensland.  :)