What's the dumbest thing you've done during treatment.?

Options
2»

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    I got up early (Middle of winter) put all the veggies into slow cooker with the meat on top ... off to chemo for me  and kids to school and work for the day got home thought mmmm can't smell the dinner I had forgot to press the dial on slow cooker to begin the process ..... 20min drive back into town to buy take away that night..... Felt like  a bloody idiot. 
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Usually I do a pretty good job of covering up my mishaps but hubby did find the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the pantry once.

• kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Well here's another on for the books.  I am in the process of repainting my bedroom.  I have been painting the ceiling cornices and the bed is too heavy for me to move to get the ladder in so I figured i'd just stand on the bed and shuffle along to reach the bit above it.  This was working very well until I just stepped right off the other side and on to the floor!! Ooops.  Seems I am going to need new carpet as well now.  Maybe not such a bad thing........
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Oh dear...
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Oh my... Quite spectacular I imagine @kezmusc@
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    oh I hope you are ok Kezmusc hell what a way to get new carpets I must remember that  ;)