Mini Field of Women

Options
SKate
SKate Member Posts: 18
edited September 2011 in Community news and events

Hi friends, getting very excited about our Mini Field of Women event. To be held on Friday the 21st of October 2011 at Cruden Farm in Langwarrin at 10-30 a.m. The reason that I am on the network at 9.19 p.m is because I have had requests from  women in regional Victoria for details of the event, and I have just finished emailing...how humbling to think that our little tribute event has grown to the point that women from all parts of Victoria want to be involved! WOW

If this is your first time holding a Mini Field,remember the BCNA staff are there to guide you every step of the way, most of all,remember to have fun .

Kate 

Comments

• Jooleewoolee
    Jooleewoolee Member Posts: 24
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Kate, this sounds gorgeous ~ where could I find
    more info?
    Julesx
  • Sue Smith
    Sue Smith Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2015
    Options

Kate I would love to attend 

• Sue Smith
    edited March 2015
    Options

Kate I would love to attend 

• SKate
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sue, not only are you coming you are welcome to stay at my house. Call me 0401 793 919

Kate

• Sue Smith
    edited March 2015
    Options

Kate

I am very excited about coming I will be in touch closer to the time I would love to stay with you if it is not to much trouble.  As I can see you will probably have a lot of people attending so if things get to hectic plaese let me know

Sue

• SKate
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Jules, I am trying to update the mini field site through BCNA. Look up cruden farm and all of the details should be there soon. Spread the word girlfriend.

Kate