What's your favourite photo of yourself and why is that?

Options

Comments

• PatsyN
    PatsyN Member Posts: 296
    Options
    @Marianne_BCNA It was @Brenda5 who got the ball rolling with the pet post.
    Can't wait to see more of everything and everyone. That patch on my shoulder is still kicking in.
    I don't know why everyone doesn't get one from the start, lol.
  • PatsyN
    Options
    @iserbrown My sister and one of my daughters will never have their photo taken without duress. I have to sneak all of them. NONE of my kids will let me tag them in any photo I might manage to get. I was a photographer for 20 years so cameras have never frightened me but I encountered many people who, for a variety of reasons did not enjoy having their photo taken. I just love a moment frozen in time. Videos are not the same. Photos you can look at and look at, forever and ever.
  • PatsyN
    Options
    @kmakm He looks like he's concentrating on the job at hand and you're thinking, be careful, or you're a gonner.
    I like his shiny gold wedding ring. None of my husbands would ever wear one and his fingers are clean and pretty. How annoying is all that stubble. I've only just stopped shaving mine after 10 months of it. Thanks for sharing. xo
  • PatsyN
    edited April 2018
    Options
    We love filters of any description @Scared Mum. I've had heaps of fun turning myself into any number of things but mainly beauty queens, haha.
    (there's a filter for that too)
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    All beautiful ladies. I have so many I’ll have to look and see! Margie x
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    A Mentals fan from way back @kmakm?  

No favourite photos of me 'cos I must me the most unphotogenic person on the planet...
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Definitely @sister!
  • PatsyN
    Options
    @kmakm I'm glad you added the why part of the question. These photos are for remembering the good things.
    (I knew I'd be wrong about your husband's shaving skills looking at his excellent dome, I was eliciting a response cause you'd only answered half of the question, lol)
  • PatsyN
    Options
    @Scared Mum Faceswap is their latest favourite. I won't go there.
  • PatsyN
    Options
    @Sister with a bit of digital manipulation I can now see the smile on your face! I hope you don't mind me playing round with
    your image. You look like you're having fun! I'm a kayak girl myself.