My first day

Options
2»

Comments

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Yay KP, I remember at the conference thinking how wholeheartedly committed you are to your role in Bcna, how wonderful that you are now the figurehead!! Congratulations!!!
  • RachelG
    RachelG Member Posts: 50
    Options
    Congratulations
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chorsell
    Chorsell Member Posts: 464
    Options
    Congratulation 

Regards 

Chris

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Options
    Welcome Kirsten, big congratulations to you and welcome to our crazy lot.
    Cheers, Trace
  • Kirsten_BCNA
    Kirsten_BCNA Staff Posts: 57
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your lovely messages. I feel very supported by you all and thankfully the BCNA staff have been just as supportive!  It has been a big few days but so far so good!  

Looking forward to seeing you all soon and as I said if you want to give any feedback or make suggestions on how we can deliver our mission more effectively then please just let us know. 

PS - I have just seen the new Beacon magazine from our printers - I hope you love it as much as I do - it will be out in April x
  • ElaineG
    ElaineG Dragonfly Posts: 60
    Options
    Congratulations Kirsten.  I very much look forward to meeting with you in due course.  Best wishes as you navigate forward in the pending months - I am sure your prior expertise will serve you well!
    I also look forward to organising another very successful flashmob dance to mark MBC day on SAT OCT 13th in Sydney.  I am confident that we can coordinate a much bigger turn out this year and then strategically plan for it to go national in 2019!

Warm regards, Elaine