THIS JUST SUCKS

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited August 2011 in Day to day

I know you girls didnt know Cheryle but i did my community liaison training with her and now she is gone , i just dont believe it. WHY????????

it just isnt fair, just when you feel like things are going well , some one kicks you in the guts and brings you back to reallity. it brings home just how uncertain our life is when we have cancer. 

Cheryle was a beautiful preson, very quiet, we emailed privately now and then but i didnt know how bad things were for her. i feel shattered. 

today my courage and strength are non existant  i shed tears for another breast cancer angel, a sister gone but that wont be forgotten, 

WE HAVE TO FIND A CURE. I HATE THIS.

Comments

• annie2
    annie2 Member Posts: 164
    edited March 2015
    Options

Such sad news,my thoughts go out to Cheryles family.Its hard to hear news like this.Its is such a struggle of a journey, it seems so unfair xxx

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

yeah it's a bitch Annie, but i am sooooo glad you are going okay. i heard from Sam and she is doing okay on chemo pills and hanging in . we have all taken Cheryles death hard we none of us knew how sick she was, she never said to anyone., well stay well. if you are bored any time ring then come for a cuppa.