ONE SISTER GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

WOW< i am shattered, just read about Cheryle

I cant believe it, we trained for community liaison together and often emailed privately but i didnt realise what she was going through and now this.

i am shattered, i feel so lost and empty, this just brings it all back how uncertain our lives are. my god her family, i hope they know how much we will miss her. a sister gone but never forgotten. 

today i light candles for cheryle and her family. and all of us that knew her. 

Tagged:

Comments

• KymB
    KymB Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Fran - it was indeed sad to read the news about Cheryle.  May she rest in peace.  This week I also farewelled a treatment buddy - she was 37 with a young family.  Makes me feel very fortunate that I am able to 'seize the day' - one day at a time. Kym x

• KymB
    KymB Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Fran - it was indeed sad to read the news about Cheryle.  May she rest in peace.  This week I also farewelled a treatment buddy - she was 37 with a young family.  Makes me feel very fortunate that I am able to 'seize the day' - one day at a time. Kym x

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yeah Kym does, i have to admit i have been on a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg downer since the news of Cheryle can usually snap out of it but i too have lost another friend just a few weeks before Cheryle and it has hit home pretty hard. 

37 is way to young, my sympathy to you and the family of your friend. i want to know what happend to cheryle she seemed okay its only 5 months since wee saw her what happend????????

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yeah Kym does, i have to admit i have been on a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg downer since the news of Cheryle can usually snap out of it but i too have lost another friend just a few weeks before Cheryle and it has hit home pretty hard. 

37 is way to young, my sympathy to you and the family of your friend. i want to know what happend to cheryle she seemed okay its only 5 months since wee saw her what happend????????