Comments

• Jax1964
    Jax1964 Member Posts: 76
    Options
    No - where is the "activity page"
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    I'm mobile at present and it's a dropdown box. 
    Look across the top of the page and you should see Discussions Activity Groups
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    @Jax1964 if you look at the top of this page it is the third tab after categories, discussions, activity - just click on it to go to the activity page
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    HEY @Jax1964 just got this link from a friend who is in Queensland and looking for someone to house sit .... her friend told her about this website...

https://www.trustedhousesitters.com/house-and-pet-sitting-assignments/australia/new-south-wales/sydney/l/112929/
  • Jax1964
    Options
    Thanks for keeping an eye on these for me. I love Surry Hills but the dates are no good. By the 25th I will be well enough to go back into my van. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    @Jax1964
    Hi Jax just wanted to see how you are going .... 
  • Jax1964
    Options
    Not too bad. Two surgeries done and dusted. Radiation starts mid-Feb.
    I'll be doing it in Canberra so that I can do some research at the War Memorial
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    Who's your Radiation Oncologist? Just curious, so you don't have to answer.

Again, cuious, but what are you researching at the War Memorial? I remember going u there at one stage with Dad to get some information on his Dad's war service.  The staff & volunteers up there were very helpful.  

I can't offer any housing support in Canberra, but happy to be a friendly face. Having some (hopefully) minor surgery on the 16th, so will be out of action for around a week,  but either side of that....

Take care, Lyn

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    OH that is so nice @irb_03 
  • Jax1964
    Options
    Hi Lyn lrb_03
    I don't know who my radiation oncologist is yet but my medical oncologist is Alison Davies. I haven't moved to Canberra yet so I haven't jumped on that particular merry-go-round.
    I am heading off to the Adventure Travel Film Festival in Bright Vic for a bit of distraction before reality kicks back in and then I'll move into the Resihotel attached to the hospital for 5 weeks.
    The research is about my 4 great-uncles who fought in the First World War. I have a website www.smythe.id.au/letters and I need to tidy up a few details.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jax1964
    Options
    I did the Today show yesterday if you're interested
    https://www.facebook.com/iwakeupwithtoday/videos/1884798018221521/
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2018
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.