Teleconference minutes

Di_BCNA
Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
edited October 2010 in Community news and events

Hi all,

Sorry for the long delay in getting these up.  It's all my fault as Daina is on leave, and I completely forgot I hadn't posted them!  You're all very generous to have not poked me sooner! :)

Anyway, here's the minutes of our last teleconference (see the attachment).   There were a few action items, so do read the full minutes, but here's a quick summary:

• everyone to post an introduction on the 'get connected' post (I've just put this week's up if you haven't done that yet).
  • Di to make that an ongoing post and put a link in the 'About us' information in the Getting started group (done! ).
  • Di to compare stats of network members against breast cancer diagnosis stats in general to see what the comparison is.
  • Everyone to keep going with leaving comments etc. as network champions to help new people feel welcome.  Di and Amanda are looking at who else we can recruit to help spread the load (we've had an initial meeting and another is planned, will happily listen to suggestions.).

Let me know if I inadvertently left anything out, and meanwhile, thank you all for your work in leaving comments etc. around the network. You're doing a great job and it's obvious everyone appreciates it greatly.  Keep up the good work and let me know if you need anything.

Di