Apres Summit

Options
SKate
SKate Member Posts: 18
edited August 2011 in Community news and events

Well well, everyone,I was going to write about how inspired I am by you all-however-that news needs to wait.

I have NEVER watched the Block and whilst waiting for a Foxtel program to start,I saw last nights episode.

Getting ready to flickerooney I spied a familiar sight.

Our own Pink Lady!!!!!!!

Intrigued I settled in to watch the show. Now who should pop up but our own Queen Mareets !!!

Oh , Shane Crawford was there as well and someone asked their girlfriend to marry them but I digress. The Queen jumping up and down in a most undignified manner on prime time tv has to be the pinnacle of her reign.

What an absolute hoot. Congratulations on the $25.000 donation.

Well done  ,I hope that someone taped the show.

Kate

Comments

• Kirsten_BCNA
    Kirsten_BCNA Staff Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Kate - I was so proud - there was only one thing missing though her pink lady crown!

Love KP

• Kirsten_BCNA
    Kirsten_BCNA Staff Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Kate - I was so proud - there was only one thing missing though her pink lady crown!

Love KP

• Marita_BCNA
    Marita_BCNA Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you Petal- yes we did our best to transform the show into the BCNA Block!! Great fun and the Jellis Craig people are so on our page! Love Queenie

• Jo.L.
    Jo.L. Member Posts: 89
    edited March 2015
    Options

Whoo Hoo go Queen Marita. And you go Kate for blogging... the online education at the summit has worked xx

• SKate
    edited March 2015
    Options

WOW, just finished reading the fantastic BCNA member group kit.

Congratulations to the team that created this kit.

We discussed the percieved saturation of pink and the public perception of this at the summit. BCNA team must have been sitting on their hands during this session ,knowing what was to come !

The kit is Fresh,Funky and so Now ! Well done.

I cannot wait to casually present the kit to our group and watch their reaction.

• SKate
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey, yummy mummy, congratulations on your new little person, you looked amazing at the party.

Kate

PS Queeny has no need for a stylist,however a crown control would be desireable don't you think ?

• SKate
    edited March 2015
    Options

Just made my worst meal EVER. I love to cook bake and create but the theory of  healthy healthy ,sometimes, has its down side.

After an hour and a half of stirring and adding ladles of stock into my chillie chicken rissotto with snow peas and fresh parma cheese..I have learnt ...

that no matter how blooming healthy you want to be...brown rice is not meant to be a main ingrediant for rissotto.

Our son is a chef..I will never reveal this story to him.

After stirring for ever I ended up pouring everything into the rice cooker..do not try this at home....disaster...

Ah well.

Has anyone else tried to modify a  recipie because we believe that diet is a big factor in our lives and completely screwed up?

Please share your stories, I would love to read them and share with others

PS I have also learnt that baking biscuits at 4 am and eating the whole tray before anyone wakes up is  ..................Bloody fantastic!!!!!   Except that my sister is getting married next year so I cannot do that anymore if I want to look fantastic.

Kate

• SKate
    edited March 2015
    Options

Just made my worst meal EVER. I love to cook bake and create but the theory of  healthy healthy ,sometimes, has its down side.

After an hour and a half of stirring and adding ladles of stock into my chillie chicken rissotto with snow peas and fresh parma cheese..I have learnt ...

that no matter how blooming healthy you want to be...brown rice is not meant to be a main ingrediant for rissotto.

Our son is a chef..I will never reveal this story to him.

After stirring for ever I ended up pouring everything into the rice cooker..do not try this at home....disaster...

Ah well.

Has anyone else tried to modify a  recipie because we believe that diet is a big factor in our lives and completely screwed up?

Please share your stories, I would love to read them and share with others

PS I have also learnt that baking biscuits at 4 am and eating the whole tray before anyone wakes up is  ..................Bloody fantastic!!!!!   Except that my sister is getting married next year so I cannot do that anymore if I want to look fantastic.

Kate