Hey :-)

Options
Susan Schuback
Susan Schuback Member Posts: 102
edited August 2011 in Day to day

Hello all you lovely ladies, I hope I find you all coping well...It's been a while since I blogged so I just thought I'd let you all know how i've been travelling :o)   It is now day 12 post chemo and I must say I came out reasonably unscathed this time around and I still have all my hair which i'm suprised about but none the less pleased as I don't have to mourn the loss of it  yet...  But I do have to really mourn the loss of a wonderful surrogate father and grandfather to my kids Father Mark Nugent CP he has been with me & my family since I lost my mum to bc over 12 years ago. He phoned me days before his operation and told me in no uncertain terms that there are to many people who depend upon me and I am NOT to be going anywhere as so far as the other side was concerned!  He was devestated by the news of my having had bc and I can't help but feel he took the bullet for me so I can stay on earth for a while longer naughty man it's just like him...of course my whole family such as it is are devestated at the news of him leaving so abruptly without mentioning his operation to me, but I think he chose to go 1st to pave the way for me and be waiting up there with open arms.  May he RIP!

Anyway, Brightest blessings to you all,  Susan xxx

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

my sincere condolences to you and yours. i also believe as you do. i know my mum and dad will be waiting for me too. rest up and enjoy your chemo good days.xleonie

• Ann-Marie AK
    Ann-Marie AK Member Posts: 166
    edited March 2015
    Options

So sorry for your loss Susan.  He sounds like such a loving person,  I'm sure he is now watching over you - guiding, protecting, loving and sending you lots of positive energy.

Take care

Ann-Marie x

• Ann-Marie AK
    Ann-Marie AK Member Posts: 166
    edited March 2015
    Options

So sorry for your loss Susan.  He sounds like such a loving person,  I'm sure he is now watching over you - guiding, protecting, loving and sending you lots of positive energy.

Take care

Ann-Marie x

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sorry for the loss of your friend, Susan.  Also sending RIP wishes.

~Di

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sorry for the loss of your friend, Susan.  Also sending RIP wishes.

~Di

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options

So sorry hear this Susan. It's sad to loose someone so close. May he RIP

Sending positive energy and warm wishes as always

Love Alxxx