passed

Lyn11
Lyn11 Member Posts: 272

Hi everyone, yesterday was my turn to see the oncologist and, boy,. was it quick! The appointment was for 3.00pm but I didn't get called until after 4.00 and I was out and in the car by 4.25.....and the car was parked up the hill in the street! She asked me if everything was OK, checked the scar, said "right, you can get dressed now, and I will see you in 6 months." Great to think that she is so confident but what about my joint pain? Just part of the cure, apparently. I hope that when my 5 years is up the aches go away!

Anyway I am looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible tomorrow afternoon....if you aren't going to the Ekka that is.....or working!

Lynne

XXXX

Tagged:

Comments

• brissie lyn
    brissie lyn Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2015

Great news!! I'm glad you are in the clear.  I nearly got the date wrong for our next coffee catch up - I thnik it is 31st, right?  Not sure.

Could you possibly put up a calendar list of the dates for coffee and also the dates for evening dinners?  I think there is an event calendar for our blog? Or just put in the description of the blog?

Looking forward to seeing everyone next time,

Lyn x

• brissie lyn
    brissie lyn Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2015

Great news!! I'm glad you are in the clear.  I nearly got the date wrong for our next coffee catch up - I thnik it is 31st, right?  Not sure.

Could you possibly put up a calendar list of the dates for coffee and also the dates for evening dinners?  I think there is an event calendar for our blog? Or just put in the description of the blog?

Looking forward to seeing everyone next time,

Lyn x

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015

yes the next morning coffee is on the 31st August.  I don't know how todo a calendar but I will try and find out. I usually write on the blog a day or 2 before the day to remind people but I can see a calendar would be much better.

Off up the coast this Monday and I'm not coming back for 4 days. It is going to be lovely!

See you in 10 days :o)

Lynne XXXX