Can't believe I did it!!

Options
2»

Comments

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

I know you are only at the start of your journey but when you are through it you will take stock of your life.You may do some crazy things!

Tonya xx

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks,Fran,Annie,Loretta and Sam.I'll miss all my bcna buddies but will  hopefully be  back online in a few weeks or so.

Tonya xx

• JJoy
    JJoy Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Way to go girl - big high five! Woo hoo! You have got your priorities right! Well done x x x hugs Josie

• JJoy
    JJoy Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Way to go girl - big high five! Woo hoo! You have got your priorities right! Well done x x x hugs Josie

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

Don't know how the hell you packed and moved during chemo! I'm aching all over but Josie you will be my inspiration to forge on.

luv Tonya xx

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good on you Tonya!  This is a life changing event in anyone's eyes! Go for it and live - you deserve it. Thinking of you during the unpacking and hope it all works out.

Thanks for your ongoinbg support and advice. Keep in touch and good luck with the next phase of the BC journey

Al xxx

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good on you Tonya!  This is a life changing event in anyone's eyes! Go for it and live - you deserve it. Thinking of you during the unpacking and hope it all works out.

Thanks for your ongoinbg support and advice. Keep in touch and good luck with the next phase of the BC journey

Al xxx

• hdubs
    hdubs Member Posts: 82
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow Tonya what changes!  Will miss your kindness and support.  Be back soon,

Helen.

• hdubs
    hdubs Member Posts: 82
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow Tonya what changes!  Will miss your kindness and support.  Be back soon,

Helen.

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Al and Helen.

• jules
    jules Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow Tonya,

It all sounds quite liberating!

We moved to Newcastle so our children could start new schools just after the big earthquake.We couldn't get a house for obvious reasons and spent a month in a caravan park, coming home to our home in the country on the weekend.

Having limited "stuff" was amazing and really freed us up physically and emotionally.

Good luck and enjoy.

Jules