Comments

• CaRei7
    CaRei7 Member Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 26
    Options
     All the very best you and family  <3
    thoughts prayers take care
    Thanks for sharing
    I feel like with neuro diverse it helps to know facts and frame things within a context of all known possibilities rather than ambiguity..but I have struggled with the not knowing the most...the idea that just accepting ...sometimes eg I find out next step or result and it's just a relief on it being a result rather than the waiting....and the what is it is almost secondary delayed taking in ..i feel the disconnect with the facts..um what was that..oh its been found where and oh chemo..and the actual stuff in meaning often process later...the scenario you shared must be incredibly distressing and I'm sorry you were going through this.. and even the not knowing here what happens with people's stories I might not be able to stay as will worry...but I do pray and it helps me in the unknowns..for my family also..on where to from here..It is really heartening to see the support and empathy in this space. Take care and I will probably edit this a third or fourth time not sure. .one day at a time I'm advised..easy to say to myself sometimes harder to do but  wishing you and your son the very best ❤️