Recurrence of Breast cancer .... 12 months on

Options
13»

Comments

• Sandy B
    Sandy B Member Posts: 26
    Options
     Paula, I live in the Moreton Bay region, I just feel that I don't have any options at all ..... Have to be guided by doctor's recommendations and expertise and get on with it! I will ask about expanders though, thanks
  • Lisa_BCNA
    Lisa_BCNA Staff Posts: 140
    Options
    Hi Sandy,

It's Lisa from the Policy Team. I just wanted to jump in and send you a link to BCNA's webpage about breast reconstruction. You may have had a look at it already, but I just wanted to send it in case it is useful: https://www.bcna.org.au/understanding-breast-cancer/treatment/breast-reconstruction/.

Warm regards,
    Lisa
  • Sandy B
    Sandy B Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi everyone,

just an update ....I had my mastectomy yesterday afternoon and came home today, doing well 
    Hope you are all well and happy x
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Hey Sandy, hope you're doing brilliantly!!! Congrats on being.home already. Take it easy and rest and relax. Hugs. Xx
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Great to hear you are home already Sandy! There's nothing like being in your own surroundings to help you heal. Hope you are continuing to do well and have a speedy recovery.  There can be a few painful days early on  when things start to heal - be kind to yourself and rest. Take care, Jane x