Birthday

Options
Renata
Renata Member Posts: 105
edited July 2011 in Day to day

Celebrating my 38th birthday today. Going through a lot of mixed emotions. Happy to be getting another year older when I used to dread it. How things have changed. This time last year didn't have a worry in the world and was enjoying life with my new baby, this year my life has been turned upside down. I am now really appreciating and celebrating every birthday I have as at the back of my mind I wonder how many more there will be. Even though it has been a crazy year, I look forward to what the future will bring and my life may have changed but from now on it can only get better.

Comments

• pinkpeonie
    pinkpeonie Member Posts: 90
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi renata

Happy Birthday !! Yes I'm sure this is not quite the birthday you had in mind! I turn 42 on 11 July so I know how you feel.

You are absolutely right though - it certainly does give you an appreciation for what is of value in your life and you dont take things for granted!!

I am not sure where you are along this road but i hope that whatever you do today is fun and enjoyable for you.

I am off for my 2nd chemo next Thursday so my birthday i will no doubt be in bed fighting the side effects - joy of joys!!

Having said that I know that I am doing this to fight for a future with my family , to see my girls grow up and enjoy what is to come.

I hope that you are doing well and keeping as positive as possible.

Have a wonderful day with your family.

Happy Birthday

Debsx

• Renata
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you very much Debs for your lovely message. Hope you have a good birthday on the 11th even though you are having chemo. Plan a big celebration afterwards. I was luck that my birthday fell in between the break from chemo to radiation.

Love

Renata xox

• Renata
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Kathy for your kind wishes.xox Renata

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Renata! Happy birthday -- hope the coming year's a good one for you. :)

~Di

• Renata
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Di.