Hello Adelaide Ladies!

Options
Celbird
Celbird Member Posts: 680
edited June 2011 in Day to day

Hi, just wanted to say hello to all you Adelaide ladies who have joined the group! I didn't know what the chances were in getting an Adelaide group together, so I'm really pleased to have you all on board! I found when I was diagnosed in 2008 that there were hardly any BC support groups in metro Adelaide available, especially out in the northern suburbs. I found a few cancer support groups, but no BC support groups. I thought it might be good to chat online initially, and then if anyone wants to meet up at some stage, perhaps we could arrange that if there's enough interest..? Just a thought. Anyway, where is eveyone from? I live in Surrey Downs and I had my treatment through the Royal Adelaide Hospital in 2008 and 2009. Looking forward to hearing from you all x

Comments

• owlblu
    owlblu Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi celeste , good idea ,i live far from galwer what a fantastic idea , i have not support at all   ,

• Celbird
    Celbird Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello, yes I've found the support to be lacking in SA and hopefully this group can help in some small way. Where do you live? Celeste x