My Gorgeous Daughter

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Here is my daughter Claire who is walking in the Mothers Day Classic for me today. What a little gem, she has been there all the way, including shaving her head last May. 

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    edited May 2016

Wow Tracey brings a tear! Wonderful 

Take care Christine xx 

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2016

Thanks Chris, I feel very humbled as she also had 2 work colleagues walking with her all in support of me. Wow, who'd have thought that they would be so lovely. Wonderful, eh.

???????????? Trace xx

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    edited May 2016

She has a beautiful smile just like her mum xx I hope she didn't get too wet. 

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2016

Thanks Honey, she had all her wet weather gear and her smile, made it all the way. What a woman xxxx

• Arleene
    Arleene Member Posts: 238
    edited May 2016

Hi Trace,

I am so happy about your daughter walking for you, I walked the Mothers Day Classic today 4km, it was so emotional for me but I was so proud as tomorrow it's a year since the gp told me I had bc it was awesome to walk as a survivor. How are you feeling now? I am feeling wonderful and I had a beautiful mother's day I hope you have had a lovely mother's day I will talk to you soon.

sending you a big smile, huge cuddle and heaps of positive vibes.

Anita xxx

• wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    edited May 2016

Hi Tracey you are so lucky to have such a caring daughter.  Hope you are going well after surgery and enjoyed mothers day.  Love Wendy H 67

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2016

Thanks Honey, so very proud of you. I'm recovering from my DIEP flap reconstruction 3 weeks ago so wasn't up to it this year. Will have a go at it next year though. Sending you a big cuddle ??????????

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2016

Thanks Wendy, I am really fortunate to have Claire, she's a real gem. I'm recovering well from my surgery, the flap is working well and nice and warm, and my wound is nearly healed, just a little sticky area that has a dry dressing on it with the abdomen wound. Feels different to have my breast back, looking down....he has done a wonderful job. Sending you a big cuddle ????????

• Kazzi
    Kazzi Member Posts: 263
    edited May 2016

Hi Tracey, what an inspiration you are.  A fabulous pic of your daughter.  Just beautiful. Sending you big hugs. Sounds like you're doing well with the flap.

Karen xx

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2016

Thanks Kazzi, right back at you Honey xxxx ??