Friday Update

Options
Cosette
Cosette Member Posts: 637
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hello again, everyone. It’s time for the Friday Update. I know I don’t do as good a job as Ann-Marie, but she’s still on her European adventure so you’ll have to put up with me ;-)

Community Highlights

We have 57 new members this week. Please welcome JoNiu73, Chelle.75, Sammi, Razee59, shell83, SandyA0902, and all the other new members. I hope you find the information and support you’re looking for.

There were 59 posts and 427 comments this week. Here are some good ones you might have missed:

Fiona, BCNA’s new Active and Well Officer, is breathing new life into the Get active and keep well group. If you haven’t joined it, get in there. It’s the perfect place to ask questions about food, nutrition, getting and staying active, and more.

What’s new at BCNA?

We’re getting ready for the Pink Lady Match!

The Pink Lady Match is on Sunday 15 May at the MCG and will see the Melbourne Demons play the Western Bulldogs.

Before the match there will be a tribute to those affected by breast cancer and a Mini Field of Women outside the MCG where visitors can write a personal message on a silhouette to show their support for someone diagnosed with breast cancer or pay tribute to someone they have lost.

Tickets to the game are $25.00 and all proceeds will be donated directly to BCNA so we can continue our important work supporting Australians affected by breast cancer.

You can also enjoy the game style. BCNA is hosting an exquisite high tea overlooking the MCG in the exclusive Harrison Room.

For more information about these events, please visit Pink Lady Match.

Have a relaxing and comfortable weekend!

Tagged: