A ggod start

PETA WILLIAMS
PETA WILLIAMS Member Posts: 104
edited February 2016 in Health and wellbeing

I did my first swimming ,one arm back stroke ten laps. I felt so good. There was no pain in the water ,but once I got out it hit me like a brick wall But am going again this avo after the OSCAR. And I go to new Doctors at a different hospital on Wednesday No More Boob jokes from a bad mannered man who should not be in the profession

I got out of my home and swam I am so pleased I got the backbone to do it.

Hugs to you all Lots of Love Peta

Comments

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    edited February 2016

Ten laps, omg you are a machine! Good you are out and about just a little bit. Don't over do it though. Plenty of time to ease back in or even start something new. The world is your oyster. xxxx

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,113
    edited February 2016

Peta,

This is great. Yes plenty of time to ease back into it and just take your time. All the best for Wednesday :)

Hugs right back to you x

• Alsopt
    Alsopt Member Posts: 225
    edited March 2016

Hi Peta good for you.  I don't know what stage your at but I started swimming ( lol one armed dog paddle) halfway through my chemo just in my pool.  It's helped me immensely both physically and emotional well being.  Pleased to say I can now breath stroke again slowly getting to over arm with 10 radios to go.  I find it's much easier in the water and it's made me stronger now I'm just hoping my skin doesn't break down so as I can continue whilst my pool is warm xxx hugs 

• PETA WILLIAMS
    edited March 2016

ThanKyou  Peta

• PETA WILLIAMS
    edited March 2016

Thankyou  xxxxxx

• PETA WILLIAMS
    edited March 2016

Thankyou xxx