Hello to our new members.

Options
Ann-Marie
Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
edited February 2016 in General discussion

I just wanted to say a big hello and welcome to all our new members that have recently joined the group. If you have any questions or are looking for some advice just ask. There are a number of members in this group that are either in a similar situation or have been in your shoes xx

Comments

• Donna02
    Donna02 Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hi guys just had my.first docetaxel thursday in finding out very hard,not sure,if i can carry on with it i have 2 more to go 1 on the 10th and then the31st 

• Lisa_BCNA
    Lisa_BCNA Staff Posts: 140
    edited February 2016
    Options

Dear Donna,

It’s Lisa from the Policy Team. I just wanted to jump in and say that I am very sorry to hear you that your first docetaxel treatment was difficult. You might have done this already, but if not, you may wish to talk to your oncologist or breast care nurse about your experiences to see if there is anything that could be done to make it a bit easier.

A number of women have also posted on the Online Network about docetaxel over the last little while and you might like to have a look at these posts. For example, here is a link to a post by Fiona about her experiences with docetaxel:  https://www.bcna.org.au/online-network/members/fiona.hyde3@****/blog/docetaxel-2#/comments.

Warm regards,
    Lisa