morning coffee

Options
Lyn11
Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
edited June 2011 in Day to day

Strathpine Coffee Club are meeting Wenesday 8th June at the Pine Rivers Bowls Club ay 10.30a.m. Anyone who is interested is very welcome to come and join us. We will be on the deck eating strawberry pancakes with cream (yum) but you will be able to find us by following the chatter and laughing.

Comments

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

HI Ladies good to catch up and those pancakes were yum. Good to save yourself for something like that. Dieting can wait another week. Everyone is looking good and good luck to Leanne with her last (yipee) chemo in 2 weeks.

Love Sarah x

• annie6@bigpond
    annie6@bigpond Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi everyone really enjoyed catching up with you loverly ladies, car'nt wait till next time, those pancakes  were great .Went for my appointment this morning with the surgical team and had a bit of a check up, told me all was looking good. Go back for my yearly mammo in 3 mths time .Good luck Leanne with last chemo and I hope all your aches and pains go away Lynne, enjoy your yoga retreat. I will have to take up some excises after I get my health sorted out until then those pancakes now and again will be just fine!

See You Soon Ann   

• annie6@bigpond
    annie6@bigpond Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi everyone really enjoyed catching up with you loverly ladies, car'nt wait till next time, those pancakes  were great .Went for my appointment this morning with the surgical team and had a bit of a check up, told me all was looking good. Go back for my yearly mammo in 3 mths time .Good luck Leanne with last chemo and I hope all your aches and pains go away Lynne, enjoy your yoga retreat. I will have to take up some excises after I get my health sorted out until then those pancakes now and again will be just fine!

See You Soon Ann