Dreams do come true

Options
marls40
marls40 Member Posts: 71
edited May 2011 in Day to day

I have just returned home from a week in Vanuatu attending my eldest sons wedding. what a week! spent with sons, daughter in law, brothers sisters nephews nieces and other loved ones.
Looking back I realise just how blessed I am. 17 years ago who would have thought I would live to see my Mat all grown up and married and my other son Nik standing so proudly beside him.

Life is sooo good.

Comments

• Maria333
    Maria333 Member Posts: 191
    edited March 2015
    Options

Love hearing the good times after having experienced so many negative emotions. It's good to know there are many more happy joyful times ahead.

More happiness and joy to you and your loved ones Marlene.

• Maria333
    Maria333 Member Posts: 191
    edited March 2015
    Options

Love hearing the good times after having experienced so many negative emotions. It's good to know there are many more happy joyful times ahead.

More happiness and joy to you and your loved ones Marlene.

• Katie Allen
    Katie Allen Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2015
    Options

Marlene what a lovely week you have had and it sounds like a lovely wedding. I'm sure Vanuatu was a lot warmer than Victoria.

Look forward to talking soon.

Katie

• Tanya
    Tanya Member Posts: 380
    edited March 2015
    Options

How lovely for you Marls and thankyou for sharing your good story with us.

My children are not at the marrying age yet, far from it, but we attended a lovely assembly at school today where our 5 year old had a very important part at "big school", she carried the balloons to the Principal.  Looking on you would thought that she was carrying the crown jewells she was so proud and our son who is 8 did a reading.

It is moments like these that your heart swells with pride and I hope to see many more .

Glad you had a lovely time.