Forum in August in Melbourne

Options
Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Hi girls, is anyone going to the above? It'd be great if we could meet up, at the bar... hic! xxx

Tagged:

Comments

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy, sent you a msg on your 7 year post about the summit which would be the first anniversary of the 2010 C/L training.  -  a marvellous opportunity for a reunion don't you think and what better place for a reunion than at a bar!!!.

Have applied to go so fingers crossed ..!!!

Take care of yourself ...

Luv  Shirl xx

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy,  Yes I have applied - with bells on.  I would love to be chosen to attend.  What a great opportunity for us all to meet. XLeonie

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes me too! Fingers crossed then Leonie. xx

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes me too! Fingers crossed then Leonie. xx

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ah Shirl, we can all just hope and keep our fingers crossed! xx

• Roslyn Mitchell
    Roslyn Mitchell Member Posts: 38
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello girls, our local support group have received an invitation to vote for who they would like to attend the August forum.......secretly hoping they vote for me.....but if they dont it will be fantastic to have another rep in our group to be lucky enough to go to Melbourne...so either way Lithgow NSW will be represented.

Obvioulsy I would dearly love to go, im so much better now, and would love to catch up and share with you all......fingers crossed, hope this finds you all well

Love Ros x

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh well Ros, if we can't all get together we can at least support the newies! I often think of our pizza! xx

• Roslyn Mitchell
    edited March 2015
    Options

It took me 4 attempts to read the replies LOL! Still struggling, but getting better SLOWLY. Yes Mandy I remember that delic pizza, do you see Meggsie much?

Im going to try and upload a pic of our meeting room.....just gotta find it.......dont hold your breath. Looking forward to keeping in touch if I can. Love to you both Ros xo

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ros, yes I see Meggsie from time to time and she has offered to look after our Labrador while we are away for a night later in the month. She has a fella and still planning to drive her Kombi around Oz with her dog.. when money and time permit. She looks amazing and continues to be chipper.

You take care!

xxMandy

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

I saw her reply to a blog a couple of weeks ago so I sent her off a note but unfortunately she didn't reply back.  Nice to know that she is still smiling and looking amazing.  XLeonie

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

i seem to have missed out here lol... when/where is the summit? i have been busy closing our shop, went to qld for a wee holiday, and i went and got myself a full time job, that i wasn't looking for. but it is in the local paper, so hopefully once my feet are firmly planted in the door ( only started monday) i will be able to get even more write ups for our pink ladies lol,.  hope you are all well, hows the pink tractor shirley, hope you have been getting plenty of practice on it, and i am sure you will have a nice pink fluffy cushion for the seat for padding lol. good to hear things are going well for you all, and always good to keep in touch with our bunch of CL's. Take Care

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

It is in Melbourne, emails and letters have been received by groups asking for nominations, so all of us have fingers crossed! It would be SO terrific if we could be there!!!!!! If you have not heard, send an email to Amanda- maybe you missed out on the info email during the closure/holiday/new job?

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

It is in Melbourne, emails and letters have been received by groups asking for nominations, so all of us have fingers crossed! It would be SO terrific if we could be there!!!!!! If you have not heard, send an email to Amanda- maybe you missed out on the info email during the closure/holiday/new job?

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi, so pleased you've just enjoyed a holiday in sunny Qld, then into the bargain landing a job you weren't looking for !!!!

Have e.m you a copy of the original invite to apply for the Summit, it's probably been sitting in your in-box while you were away.

Tractor driving lessons are on hold for a few weeks, had carpel tunnel on the wrist on Monday (yep that's the same wrist I've had in plaster for a month) so it will be in a big thick bandage for a couple of weeks - can't even drive my car as it's a manual gear change.

Rally isn't till the 22nd July, so have a bit of time up my sleeve (as well as the bandage LoL ).  As far as the pink fluffy cushion is concerned, will be getting a big thick pillow ... padding as well as barrier between my bum and the cold metal tractor seat, but will make sure it is pink !!!

Might head off to bed, hand throbbing a bit but doing well typing with one hand while other is in the sling.

Take care all ..

Luv Shirl xx

• Roslyn Mitchell
    edited March 2015
    Options

So who is going??? I am!! yee hah whoo hoo.....anyone else