This weeks little snapshot.

Options
Ann-Marie
Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

I saw a sign today when I headed out to lunch that said, 6 Fridays till Christmas! I nearly dropped my food. How did we get here so fast?

It's been a very positive week for the Online Network. We welcome our 35 new members and hope that you have been able to find your way around the website. Just in case you need some extra help the "Getting Started" group is a great place for that. A whopping 41 new posts and wait for it...... over 290 comments.  It really warms my heart to see so much support out there.

Within the Online Network there are times where the conversations are full of positivity and then there are times when the tables are turned.  The stories being shared and talked about really do lead the way for many people to feel that they too can share their story and this week has seen just that.

One of our amazing team members here at BCNA Celeste, is very excited to share with you all our 2016 Mandala Calendar and Colouring Pages.  These illustrations were created to help you exercise mindfulness.  A mandala is a simple way to focus on being in the present moment.  I decided that all of the staff here at BCNA should take some time out to exercise mindfulness - here's what they have been up to.

Have a lovely weekend.
~Ann-Marie X 

Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited November 2015
    Options

Gorgeous mandalas, thanks for sharing ??????????

• RosG
    RosG Member Posts: 24
    edited November 2015
    Options

Very talented - love them all - keep up the good work people. RosG