Ann-Marie AK
Ann-Marie AK Member Posts: 166
edited May 2011 in Community news and events

Comments

• louiseg
    louiseg Member Posts: 412
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have the same issues with my iphone - I can read my comments but can't seem to add a comment?  The box is there but I can't access the keyboard to enter any writing??

• Ann-Marie AK
    Ann-Marie AK Member Posts: 166
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Daina

On my IPad and iphone I can insert a subject and a tag but I cannot add a comment or post in the main body. Same as what Louise said - the box to comment is there but it wont allow you to click in the box.

I wonder if there is an app for blogging?

Ann-Marie 

• w_w_w_dette
    w_w_w_dette Member Posts: 156
    edited March 2015
    Options

I thought it was just me till I came across this post - tags are wonderful? As the ladies have said I can't post in the comment section from either iPad2 or iPhone.

Cheers

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi dette.  Sorry -- not fixed yet.  I'll be sure to post and let you all know when they have an answer.  Hope that's not too frustrating for you.

~Di

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi everyone -- just to let you know that the bug is fixed and you should all now be able to make a new post using your iphone / ipad, as well as leave a comment on an existing post.

Let me know if you find it's not working for you for some reason.

Di

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi everyone -- just to let you know that the bug is fixed and you should all now be able to make a new post using your iphone / ipad, as well as leave a comment on an existing post.

Let me know if you find it's not working for you for some reason.

Di