30 Days of Healthy Dinners Recipes (YUM)!

Options
Jess_BCNA
Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
edited August 2015 in Health and wellbeing

Hi everyone!

I thought I might share the '30 days of healthy dinners' I found on the taste.com.au webpage! Its really great, and while i must say,  I am still a bit of a sucker for my usual pasta at dinner, some of the recipes are so easy and tasty! One of my favorites is the Red dahl with sweet potato.

Red dahl with sweet potato recipe:

• Combine lentils, sweet potato, red onion, garlic, chilli, curry powder, tomato paste and 1 teaspoon salt in a saucepan with 3 cups (750ml) water. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, then simmer uncovered, for 15 minutes or until sweet potato is tender and lentils are soft and porridge-like. If it's too soupy, increase the heat and cook a little longer; if it's too thick, add a dash of water.
  • Combine yogurt, spring onion and mint, then season well.
  • Serve the dahl with the minted yogurt, then top with fennel seeds, nigella seeds and mint leaves.

To see the recipe in full, or find read some of the other recipes visit 30 days of healthy dinners.

~ Jess xx

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    edited August 2015
    Options

Thanks Jess, taste.com often have great, & easy recipes. Will follow this link & have a good look,

Lyn

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited August 2015
    Options

Awesome Jess, it's nice to try new and nutritious meals. My hubby and I often look on the net for recipes. Good to hear of a site that gives you heaps of suggestions. Keep them coming, Trace ????

• Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    edited August 2015
    Options

Yum!  I love a lot of the recipes on the weighitup.com.au website.  I've followed a few of their diet plans and the food is both healthy and delicious. :)

cheers

Mira

• Jess_BCNA
    Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
    edited August 2015
    Options

Thanks everyone! I love  healthy and easy meals too  :-) If you have any good meals that you know of - we would love to hear all about them in the group too! ( Im always on the hunt for new tasty meals!)