My Crystal Comfort Bead Strings and Stretch Bracelets

Options
Lunanoire
Lunanoire Member Posts: 51
edited August 2015 in Health and wellbeing

These are some of the beads that I make and sell through my etsy store - LunaNoire Creations.  I started making "comfort beads" last year when a friend of mine was going through chemo for bowel cancer and the crystals that I used had metaphysical properties that are believed to help aid such treatment such as

• SUGILITE which cleanses and purifies chakras (energy centres) by drawing healing energy into the body, and releases negativity.
  • AMETHYST which is known as the “Master healer”.
  • MALACHITE is said to work on blocked energy (tumours) and allows the flow of energy through the body
  • FLUORITE brings balance to disruptive, chaotic and disorganized growth, as well as restructures the DNA of cells.
  • MOOKAITE induces self-healing and strengthens the immune system as well as detoxifies the blood.

I also included some Tibetan silver charms that connected with my friend, including a medallion of the Catholic St Peregrine (who is connected with curing cancer), the Buddhist bodhisattva Kuan Yin and some Celtic symbols.

These beads my friend kept in her pocket while she underwent her treatment, touching the stones and playing with the charms whenever she felt the need.  I was then asked to make a set of purple coloured crystals as when her mother saw the bead string she also like the colours and liked the idea of there being something she could play with in her pocket.

I've sent build up a number of different designs and colour combinations - some with specific metaphysical purposes and others not.

I was then asked to make a crystal beaded bracelet for someone else to wear while they underwent treatment and a similar thing happened - I found myself making crystal beaded stretch bracelets.

Now having been diagnosed with breast cancer myself, I am wearing one of my own bracelets (with a pink ribbon charm as in the photo below)

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited August 2015
    Options

How lovely, and it's awesome that your beads are therapeutic, comforting and beautiful at the same time. ??????Trace xx