Travel Insrance to USA

Options
dizumba
dizumba Member Posts: 66
edited September 2016 in Day to day

Hi Greetings lovely ladies 

Hi I am deaf , I need your advice please before I will going to USA in November it my first overseas trip , for my son ,s wife will have  baby ,soon 

I had been finish chemo past one half years ago

, so  ask you ladies , is any who had finish  treatment  and is need to have injection and  oncologist Dr certificate. For Travel Insrance for trip to USA ..???? 

I need to hear from you for your advice please 

Dianne xxx

Comments

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi Dianne I just got back from Hawaii and I had travel insurance with Covermore. I had finished all active treatment (chemo and Herceptin) and I was covered. While away my husband broke his toe in 2 places  and I had to pay and then claimed when I got back. I filled in information online and was paid in 2 days ( there is $100 excess)

How exciting a new baby enjoy

• dizumba
    dizumba Member Posts: 66
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi 

Rowdy  thank you for your advice i am glad  gave me info i got Covermore  with travel insurance  , yes i am really looking forward become first grandmother soon :) 

Many thanks xxxx

• Jess_BCNA
    Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi Dianne - Jess from BCNA here. How exciting that you are off to the USA to see your family and your first grandson! I hope you have a wonderful time :-)

I just wanted to let you know that BCNA also have a fact sheet on travel insurance which might have some useful information, if you wanted to have a look, you can find out more here: https://www.bcna.org.au/media/2137/bcna-fact_sheet-travel-insurance-for-women-with-early-breast-cancer.pdf

~ Jess 

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited July 2015
    Options

Enjoy your trip when do you go?