Nice pancakes! I didnt need lunch

Options
brissie lyn
brissie lyn Member Posts: 87
edited May 2011 in Day to day

Thanks ladies for a wonderful catch up this morning. Weren't the pancakes and the coffee good?

So nice to chat and laugh and share stories...it is so good to have friends who have been through the same dramas as I have. The best thing is that when I have a whinge to you ladies, you actually understand!!

Thanks so much for being my support. I need it!

See you next time!

Lyn xxx

Comments

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015
    Options

It was good, wasn't it! The time goes so fast, too. I'm glad Jo was able to pop in, as well, even if she only managed a quick coffee. I DO love our get togethers and look forward to them every fortnight. Next one is an afternoon one and husbands can come too. If you like we could have dinner as well but that is optional. I know Bob would love to meet you as he has heard so much about you all and I am sure your husbands must be a bit curious as well. So don't forget, those that are able...25th May at 5pm at the Bowls Club at Lawnton. See you there,
    Lynne

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015
    Options

It was good, wasn't it! The time goes so fast, too. I'm glad Jo was able to pop in, as well, even if she only managed a quick coffee. I DO love our get togethers and look forward to them every fortnight. Next one is an afternoon one and husbands can come too. If you like we could have dinner as well but that is optional. I know Bob would love to meet you as he has heard so much about you all and I am sure your husbands must be a bit curious as well. So don't forget, those that are able...25th May at 5pm at the Bowls Club at Lawnton. See you there,
    Lynne