Clear of Breast Cancer 1 Year

Options
saphire
saphire Member Posts: 108
edited May 2015 in Health and wellbeing

Hello Everyone

Just thought I would let you know after my harrowing past 12 months I have had my First Mammogram and Ultra Sound and I am have no signs of the dreaded "C"

I am so thankful and I am so we have this forum to feel and write what we need to it helped me so much

Comments

• Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi Saphire, that is wonderful news, congratulations! Hope you'll manage a small (or big!) celebration :-)

I recently had my 3rd year mammogram and ultrasound, also all clear (despite a heart-stopping moment when I saw a dark spot on the screen, but it turned out to be a cyst, phew!). 

Wishing you continued health. Best wishes, Jane xx

• Tracey1967
    Tracey1967 Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • Tracey1967
    Tracey1967 Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi I remember when I first got online , you were going thruogh treatment at the same time as I was. Yes it is a great feeling to get that first mamagram over and done. Wishing you good health and a good 2015xxx

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,834
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi Saphire
    You look amazing and your hair does suit you !
    Congratualtions on your first good news.
    I am about to go through the same and am quite worried, guess that is normal. It is always in the back of my mind.
    Have a great weekend.
    Summer :-)
  • Glynnis
    Glynnis Member Posts: 353
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi sapphire, congratulation and your first clear mammogram with plenty more clear ones to come, your hair really suits you love it.  Hugs glynnis

• mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited May 2015
    Options

Congratulations on the all clear, may your life be filled with all clears.

Donna