The Lipstick stays on ! ,

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
edited May 2015 in Health and wellbeing

I'm now halfway through my chemo and to celebrate this milestone, my family and friends are coming to my house on the 30th May for a Mad Hair Party. We will all be wearing crazy hair and hats, and my husband, sister in law and daughter will be shaving their heads. They have raised nearly $1000 for breast cancer research. Onward and upward, and the lippy still goes on every day. 

Comments

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited May 2015
    Options

Fantastic what a positive way to get through your chemo.Halfway it wont be long and you will be finished.

Laughter is what got me through my chemo, my friends brought me some merkins ( these are wigs for the lower region) I laughed so much, enjoy the night.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited May 2015
    Options

That's awesome Rowdy. Good to have a laugh about it all, and it helps to keep everyone positive. ??

• Mozzie Bear
    Mozzie Bear Member Posts: 88
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi Tracey, sounds like a blast.  It makes me wonder what you will do when you finish chemo!  Have fun and good luck for the rest.  Maureen

• Stokes
    Stokes Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2015
    Options

I love your style, Tracey! And how ace that your family are supporting you and raising money too! Have fun shaving their heads! And enjoy patting them! Shaved heads feel nice and velvety. :)